ABOUT VEIL EVENTS
Veil Events is a wedding planning and coordination company! We work with brides and grooms seeking extra help to have the perfect wedding day. We have a team of 13 trained and professional wedding coordinators in the Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka, and Manhattan areas. We would LOVE to chat with you if you’re looking for wedding day help! We offer Wedding Management and Month-of/Day-of Coordination services. Schedule a free phone consultation with us to chat about your day. We still have plenty of 2022 & 2023 dates open!
Each of our brides gets access to our My Wedding Planner organizer and spreadsheet. We use this spreadsheet to stay supper organized during your planning process. The My Wedding Planner can also be purchased on Amazon.
- MONTH OF COORDINATION: (6 weeks prior) $1,400
- Wedding Consulting & Day-of Coordination | (Tear down extra $300)
- Access to My Wedding Planner program, planner, and spreadsheet.
- One initial consultation. Meeting Includes: Timeline Design, Vendor Recommendations, and Q&A.
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Two wedding planning meetings starting six weeks before the wedding day with weekly email check-ins. Meetings include: checklist, decor list, processional design, finalize details and timeline
- Venue walk-through meeting (Optional) and vendor communication the week of the wedding.
- Rehearsal Attendance with a processional walk-through and bridal party timeline.
- 2 day-of coordinators on-site for the wedding day.
- Wedding day setup of details and centerpieces included.
- Wedding Management: (6 month prior) $2,300
- Partial Planning, Vendor Communication, Consulting, Day-of Coordination, Set up and Tear-down
- Includes everything in month of coordination package plus…
- Review of all final vendors needed at the initial consultation
- Wedding planning meetings starting 6 months prior to the wedding
- Monthly meeting check-ins on Zoom as needed. Meetings include: Vendor status updates and review logistics of how the plan will come together
- Guidance on booking final vendors and scheduling consultations for the bride
- Venue walk-through meeting to discuss layout, rentals, and decor.
- All Vendor communication the month before the wedding. Includes: Review of contracts, Thinking through small details
- Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day, including set up and tear down
- 2 coordinators on-site for the wedding day, plus 2 team members for tear-down
See full package descriptions at VeilEvents.com
Serving Greater Kansas City Area
MEET THE OWNER
Hello! I'm Lindsay! I can't wait to chat with you about your wedding day. I've been working with brides for 12 years and have loved every single minute of it. No bride or groom should have to "work" their own event. Hiring a professional to direct your wedding day is one of the best decisions you can make. Your family and friends will thank you for it as well! xo!
Video by Moontage Films
I can’t say enough good things about Veil Events. The meetings with Lindsay throughout planning made me feel so much better about the whole process. Knowing that she was in contact with all of our vendors before the big day made me feel SO much better. Day of, Lindsay and Ellery were seriously a dream come true and the day couldn’t have gone any smoother. Thank you Veil Events for helping us plan and execute the wedding day of our dreams! - Erin O'Brien Green | 9.11.21 | The Bardot
Lindsay was actually the very first person I hired, and good lord, I could’ve never predicted the pandemic that would follow and how thankful I’d be to have her throughout this journey. Planning a normal wedding is one thing, planning a wedding during a pandemic is another thing. Needless to say, she was worth every penny I spent and I’m convinced this wedding wouldn’t have happened without her. I’m an OCD planner by nature, but when it came down to wedding day/month, I know myself and I knew I was going to need help. There is no way I could’ve planned a wedding of this size on my own, and I’m so glad I didn’t even attempt. It would’ve been a nightmare and it truly would’ve ruined the planning process for me. Lindsey saved me so many times, in so many different ways. She made my wedding planning process so seamless from the very start. She kept me in line, she kept me on a timeline, and was so helpful when it came to vendors/contacts/etc. She is the best of the best and I wouldn’t think twice about booking her again! If there’s one thing I could recommend to you: HIRE A PLANNER, even if you don’t think you’ll need one! Aubrey Howe and Taylor Schoenekase | 7/10/2021 | The Bardot
Paige with Veil Events was absolutely AMAZING! I am so happy and thankful I hired a day-of-coordinator. I planned the majority of my wedding but started to get stressed and nervous about how I was going to pull all of the small details together the day of the wedding. As soon as I hired Paige with Veil Events, I immediately felt at ease. We had many meetings where we went over the Wedding Planning Guide provided by Veil Events and Paige helped create a timeline for the day of the wedding. I am usually the type of person who gets worked up and anxious about things going the way I planned, however, I was amazed by how relaxed I was the day of the wedding. I owe this all to Paige. She took care of everything including coordinating vendor arrivals/setup. She even had a handy emergency wedding kit that became very useful! I can't say enough good things about Paige and recommend every bride hires a day-of-coordinator to help them make the most out of their special day! - Caitlin Davis & Jacob Birlingmair | 12.11.21 | The Guild