KANSAS CITY'S INTERACTIVE BRIDAL SHOW EXPERIENCE
WEDDINGS UNVEILED IS A KANSAS CITY BRIDAL SHOW EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER IN TOWN – WHERE ENGAGED COUPLES ENJOY AN UP-SCALE, AND INTIMATE ATMOSPHERE WHERE EDUCATIONAL AND INTERACTIVE ELEMENTS ARE PROVIDED BY KANSAS CITY’S FINEST WEDDING VENDORS.
UPCOMING BRIDAL SHOWS
WHAT MAKES THIS SHOW DIFFERENT?
Weddings Unveiled is the ideal bridal show for you as an engaged couple – it gives you the opportunity to meet talented vendors that are local in Kansas City (similar to a traditional show), but then adds in an interactive and educational component that allows you to have fun and learn valuable planning information from the vendors while attending the show. Plus, it’s smaller in size, allowing you to fully view and engage with vendors as you see fit, instead of feeling like one in the masses. This show is all about the EXPERIENCE – it’s an event that is fun and engaging, informative and personal, and most importantly created with the intention of making it easier for you to plan your wedding.
After checking in with Wed KC (hi, that’s us), you can grab a bite to eat and savor a cocktail (or brewski) as you begin to make your way around to view the different wedding vendors. Each vendor will be equipped with two things – (1) a showcase of their work to show you what they can bring to your wedding day and (2) an educational or interactive component that you can participate in or take with you. If a particular vendor sticks out to you, you can visit with them or set up a separate time to get to know each other better. Some of Kansas City’s most talented and knowledgeable wedding professionals will be in attendance, so these are the people you’ll want to be in your corner as you plan! You can stay for an hour or three, it is completely up to you, as there is no rushed aspect to this show – the vendors will be available the full time and giveaways will be featured throughout the event to give you an even sweeter reason to hang out!
HALFWAY THROUGH PLANNING?
What’s great about Weddings Unveiled is that it doesn’t matter what stage you are in your planning. If you are just getting started, this is a great event for you to meet a wide range of professionals that can help you jump-start your planning. Additionally, if you’ve already started your planning and have some vendors hired, this event is equally as beneficial for you because you can fill in the gaps you still need and can ask more specific planning questions since you have some items already arranged. The vendor line-up + educational element of this event is BENEFICIAL FOR ANY COUPLE, AT ANY STAGE IN THEIR WEDDING PLANNING!
Vendors are still perfecting their interactive elements for the upcoming show, but here are some favorites from past Weddings Unveiled shows:
- A photographer sets up an engagement ring station where you can get the most swoon-worthy photo of your engagement ring!
- Cake artists pull out all the stops with different cake and frosting flavors for you to try.
- A florist creates a flower crown or small arrangement for you to take with you.
- Photo booth fun for you and your group – see some of the hottest photo booth options for your wedding!
- Local suit/tux provider is onsite with all of their color combos to help you envision the perfect suit/tux pairings for your wedding.
- Bridal shops debut the latest in dress styles and give you some fun mixing and matching the accessories.
- Travel experts help decode the best honeymoon destination for you based on your personal preferences (adventure, relaxation, history, etc.).
- Tasty treats galore – try out some of the city’s best caterers!
- Custom jewelers set up stations where you can find custom and affordable options for your wedding day and bridal party.
- A calligrapher customizes wooden hangers with your name and wedding date for your dress to hang on.
- AND MORE! We’ll update this list and share more interactive elements for the upcoming show soon!
To preserve the intimate boutique bridal show experience, tickets are limited. Admittance to the Weddings Unveiled bridal show is $12.00 a person and includes the following:
- A grab-bag of goodies for each engaged couple or group.
- A drink ticket for each attendee that can be used towards champagne, wine, or beer.
- Delicious tastings of specialized appetizers and desserts.
- Opportunity to win prizes and vendor giveaways every hour.
- And of course, 4 hours of time to enjoy the unique interactive bridal show experience, that helps you find wedding professionals and advice for planning your big day!